domingo, 29 de marzo de 2009

Random things I like from Europe...

Published on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

After leaving San Juan, Puerto Rico I started my journey through Europe. I went from San Juan to Frankfurt to Nurnberg to Erlangen, a couple of days later to Prague (I will always love Prague!) and then to Berlin (this city won my heart!). After I left to Brussels and Dworp and now I am in Rotterdam.

I have to say that every single city has something amazing, but the simple fact of being in Europe makes me realize some small things I enjoy. Here my list of cool things from Europe.

Random things I like from Europe:
Sparkling water
Breakfast (fruhstuck)
Orange fanta
Riding a bike (or trying)
The traffic lights in Berlin
The windows not fully open
Ikea
Czech beer
MC offices in Belgium and Czech (thank you for hosting me there!)
Potato salad
Prague itself!!
Highways in Germany
My favourite house in Dworp
Belgian chocolate and waffles
Trains stations
The peeing kid fountain in Belgium
Fries with mayo
Dutch cheese
The landscape going from Czech to Germany
The fairy tale architecture
The diversity of languages and learning about them
The chocolate cake at the bakery in Brussels :p

1 comentario:

  1. I am rethinking the bike part. I can add Schnitzel and German bread.

    ResponderEliminar