domingo, 29 de marzo de 2009

When in Brugges (aka Serendipity weekend)

Written on July 2008

"Serendipity. Look for something, find something else, and realize that what you've found is more suited to your needs than what you thought you were looking for."
Lawrence Block


So we decided to go to Brugges and explore our subconscious, this was one of the few times we had before we are completely busy with the day to day. Personally I had a bunch of things to think about and I wanted to explore what my subconscious was telling me.

This doesn't happen very often to me and I am the type of person who always thinks that everything should have a logical and rational explanation... maybe not.

Anyway, one day before we decided impulsively to go to Brugges and just disconnect from everything and everyone else and see where it could take us.

So we decided to have a Serendipity girly weekend there trying to find the meaning of the dreams, and read whatever our mind was trying to tell us and go with the "not-planned" flow, if it was meant to happen then it happened.

Thanks Kirsty for this really cool weekend in Belgium, I will not forget and it helped a lot! Let's keep on looking for shisha places!

3 comentarios:

  1. i though your blog didnt exist anymore...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Janeth, it's not because you stopped blogging since transition that you need to talk about that far away past. I bet (even if I couldn't give any good example) that you have some things much more interesting to talk about right now. Am I wrong ? :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. y cuàl fue el significado de tus sueños?

    ResponderEliminar